Embolden Adventures is meant to inspire you to travel; To give you the courage to see the world; To get out there! To explore! To learn!
The world is, indeed, a beautiful place. Perhaps somewhere inside you there is a curiosity to see it and experience it for yourself.
If you are that person who imagines traveling to places far away or even near by, but you have held yourself back for whatever reasons, let Embolden Adventures encourage you to take those steps to experience the world. Be Emboldened!
Your information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with third party services. Thank you for joining along in the adventure! Happy Travels!
* [NEW FOOD TOUR!] * 🍕Pizza Pizzazz Tour
* 🇬🇧A Royal Day in Windsor England
* [FOOD TOUR!] Austin ✯ Texas!
* [NEW PODCAST] Kilimanjaro with US Marine Kim 🗻
* Ms Sara Goes to Washington: A Quick Tour of America’s Capital 🇺🇸
* [New PODCAST] Camping Adventures with Mr. Mario Sousa🗺
* Interview with Embolden Adventures on Easter Island🐰🗿
* [New PODCAST] A Kilimanjaro Podcast with Natpacker 🗻
* Kilimanjaro Quick Tips from a US Army Ranger 🗻
* Mysterious Stonehenge is Calling ☀
* The Cayman Islands: My Little Secret🌴
* Mt Kilimanjaro…Really?🗻
* Whale Watching in Cape Cod🐳
* New England, USA🇺🇸
* Hear My Interview on But I Also Podcast: From Wall Street to World Traveler🎙
* New England Foliage: A Connecticut Road Trip 🍂
* Sites to See in Beautiful Belize 🌈
* An Arabian Adventure in the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪
* 5 Days in Easter Island – The Most Remote Place on Earth🗿
* Hear My Interview on The Good Life Show with Mike the Wine Guy 🍷
* Creative Living Magazine Features Embolden Adventures! ⭐
* A Wedding in Jordan 🐪
* Meditating in India and Kriya Yoga🙏
* Pink Pangea features Embolden Adventures: Swimming with Whale Sharks🐬
* Trusting in the Unknown: Colonia Uruguay🇺🇾
Old high school friend and former US Marine, Kim spent some time with me on this Embolden Adventures Kilimanjaro podcast to talk about all things Kilimanjaro. Kim successfully completed the climb in 2010 and had a lot to say about her experience. In this episode, hear about: What it takes to summit this epic mountain, what it was like spending eight years in the US Marines, why travel is so important…and more! [Read More...]
Mr. Sousa has an insatiable desire to see the world. He is the stuff that pioneering explorers are made of: Curious, adventurous, and proactive in making it happen—An excellent example of an Embolden Adventurer! Come on a camping adventure around the USA and beyond on this latest Embolden Adventures podcast. [Read More...]